Ingredients - ٍServes 7
- 2½ cups tea biscuits or 250 g, crumbled
- ½ cup butter or 100 g, melted
- 1 cup cream cheese or 200 g
- 1 tin NESTLÉ® Sweetened Condensed Milk or 397 g
- 1 tin NESTLÉ® Cream or 170 g
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon gelatine powder or 10 g, dissolved in ¼ cup or 60 ml of hot water
- Combine biscuit and butter. Press mixture into a bottom loose cake tin. Place in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Using a food processor, beat cream cheese, NESTLÉ® Sweetened Condensed Milk , NESTLÉ Cream, vanilla powder and lemon juice until smooth.
- Stir the melted gelatin into the cream cheese mixture and spoon over the biscuit then place in fridge for 2-3 hours until completely set.
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.