The Arabic Food Recipes kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Living Cookbook 2011 3.0.26 to manage you recipe collection and more!
Living Cookbook 2011 includes more than 50 major enhancements. Use Living Cookbook to manage your recipe collection, plan meals, calculate nutrition, create menus, create grocery lists, publish cookbooks, and more. Other features include an ingredient database with USDA SR-23 nutrition data, kitchen inventory, Web integration, a reference library, a powerful search engine, an integrated spell-checker, import and export, copy and paste, drag and drop, customizable recipe views, backup and restore, and a help file with more than 500 help topics and 17 step-by-step tutorials.
What's new in this version:
- Scan images directly into Living Cookbook
- New image preview window
- Interactive image, video and attachment views
- User-defined recipe, ingredient and menu data
- File attachments for recipes, ingredients, menus, glossary items and techniques
- Support for multiple recipe, ingredient, menu and glossary item images
- USDA SR-23 nutrition data
- Import Cook'n export (DVO) files
- FDXZ file format
Want to share this software with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.