|Photo: Arabic Spiced Lamb, Roasted Baby Beets, |
Sweet Potato & Persian Fetta Salad Recipe
The Arabic Food Recipes kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Arabic Spiced Lamb, Roasted Baby Beets, Sweet Potato & Persian Fetta Salad Recipe. Enjoy the good taste of Arabic Food and learn how to make Arabic Spiced Lamb, Roasted Baby Beets, Sweet Potato & Persian Fetta Salad.
Serves 4 to 6
Lamb & Spice
4 lamb loin fillet
4 Cardamom pods
½ cinnamon quill
1 teaspoon cumin seed
1 teaspoon Coriander
2 teaspoons Garlic
Sea Salt & freshly ground black pepper
Dash of Olive Oil
3 teaspoons Pistachios
2 tablespoons Yoghurt
1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
1 tablespoon fresh Coriander chopped
200 g beetroot
Olive Oil thyme & garlic for roasting
250 g Sweet potatoes
1 Red Onion
350 g sugar snap peas
100 g Persian Feta cheese
10 Young basil leaves
Lamb & Spice
1. Pound all spices in a mortar & pestle & remove cardamom husks.
2. Add rest of ingredients and pound to chunky constancy.
3. Rub all over lamb and marinate for at least 1 hr.
4. Seal lamb in pan and finish cooking in hot oven till just cooked medium –rare, approx 8 to10 mins.
5. Let it rest for a few minutes then slice and serve on top of salad
1. Combine the ingredients for the spiced yoghurt and set aside until required
1. Boil beetroot until just cooked, the skin should be is easily removed with fingers.
2. Drain and chop into fork size cubes.
3. Roast sweet potato & onion in oil, thyme & garlic
4. Blanch sugar snap peas and refresh in cold water & drain
5. Mix all cooked vegetables together with basil and crumbled Persian fetta.
6. Toss rocket in vincotto and place on plate, top with salad, sliced lamb and a dollop of spiced yoghurt
Recipe by Anna Gare from The Best In Australia
More Arabic Food Recipes:
Lamb Kofta, Tabouleh Salad
Lamb kibbeh with mint and broad bean salad
Beryani with lamb
Baked lamb and spiced rice (ouzi)
Lamb and broad bean tagine
Lemon & Oregano Lamb Chops
Save and share Arabic Spiced Lamb, Roasted Baby Beets, Sweet Potato & Persian Fetta Salad Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.