Try this healthy and delicious vegetarian dish, you will love it!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes approximately
Cooking Time: 40 minutes approximately
Serves: 5 - 7 persons
All you need
1 1/2 cup Lentil Soaked and washed
4 large onions thinly chopped
2 bunch coriander finely chopped
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 tbsp. garlic mashed
2 tbsps. pomegranate molasses
1 tbsp. salt
1 tbsp. al alali Ground Black Pepper
1/2 pack al alali pasta no. 201 cooked and drained
2 tbsps. extra virgin olive oil
Oil for frying
2 tbsps. al alali White Oats
1 tbsp. Cumin
- Boil lentil in a seven cup was until half cooked. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, fry onions until golden color.
- Fry half pasta cup in the same oil until golden color.
- Fry garlic with 2 tbsps. from the same oil. Set aside, add green coriander.
- Add half of the garlic mixture and half of onions, salt, cumin, al alali White Oats, olive oil, al alali Ground White Pepper and pomegranate molasses. Cook on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add cooked Pasta, cook for few minutes, add lemon juice. Set aside, place into serving plates.
- Add garlic mixture, remaining coriander to the fried pasta, garnish with fried onions on the side.
- Serve hot or cold and enjoy!