- 12 Frenched lamb cutlets
- 1 tbs Masterfoods Moroccan seasoning mild
- 1 cup (190g) San Remo couscous
- 1 1/2 cups (230g) frozen Birds Eye minted baby peas
- 2 tsp vegetable stock powder
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- Sprinkle the lamb generously with Moroccan seasoning. Cover and set aside for 15 minutes. Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over a medium-high heat. Add the lamb cutlets and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile place the couscous, peas and stock powder in a heatproof bowl. Add 1 cup (250ml) boiling water. Cover and stand for 10 minutes. Use a fork to separate grains. Stir in the lemon rind.
- Serve the lamb cutlets with couscous.
Lemons should be firm, heavy for their size and have thin, smooth skin. When ripe they should have a pleasant fragrance.