- 500g lamb neck fillets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tsp paprika
- 3 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomato with olive oil and garlic
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley , plus extra to serve
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan. Cook the lamb well on all sides without adding extra oil. Tip in the spices, then fry for 1 min more until aromatic.
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes and parsley, bring to the boil, then simmer gently, with a lid on, for 30 minutes or until the lamb is tender. Serve sprinkled with more parsley.
Why not spice up your dish with a good pinch of dried chili flakes - simply add them when you add the tomatoes.
Save and share this recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favourite social network.