Great Garlic Hummus Recipe - Enjoy middle eastern hummus.
Makes 3 cups
* 600g canned chickpeas, drained, rinsed
* 3 garlic cloves, crushed
* 100ml olive oil
* 2 tbs tahini paste*
* 1 tsp ground cumin
* Juice of 1 lemon
* Toasted Turkish bread, to serve
1. Place the chickpeas, garlic, olive oil, tahini paste, cumin and lemon juice in a food processor and process until combined. Add 1/4 cup (60ml) of water and process again until quite smooth.
2. Place hummus in a bowl and serve with toasted Turkish bread.
Notes & tips
* From health food stores and selected supermarkets.
delicious. - June 2004, Page 107
Recipe by Valli Little
Save and share this recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.