I like Lebanese chicken with tasty spices, try the Lebanese cooking for Fast and easy Lebanese chicken recipe to make on a weekend night after working all day. Yummy dish!
Ingredients - Serves 5
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/3 cup onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
2 teaspoons orange zest
1/2 cup orange juice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon allspice
2 tablespoons honey
1 cup couscous
- Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- Cook chicken, onion and garlic in the butter in a large skillet for about 6 minutes or until chicken is browned, turning once.
- Add orange zest, orange juice and salt to skillet.
- Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and all spice onto chicken.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Simmer uncovered for 5 to 7 minutes more or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, cook couscous according to package directions.
- Top couscous with chicken and sauce before serving.
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.