Tuesday, June 21, 2011
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp dried coriander
1 tsp pepper
½ cup flour
1 chicken (divided into 4 parts)
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 onion, minced
4 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp rosemary
2 cups tomato, diced
¼ kilo pumpkins, sliced into cubes
¼ kilo potatoes, cubed
2 cups chicken stock
1 cup white beans, boiled
• Combine paprika with cumin, coriander, pepper, salt and flour then stir well.
• Coat the chicken pieces with seasoned flour. Be sure to shake to remove excess flour.
• Heat oil in a frying pan then add the chicken, onion, garlic and rosemary.
• Combine the tomato, pumpkins and potatoes to the pan then add the stock.
• Leave to simmer then add beans.
• Cover the pan and place in the oven.
• Serve hot.
Note: May add white beet or minced spinach about 5 minutes before cooking is complete.
More Arabic Food Recipes:
Chicken Kabouli Interior Style
Tabbouleh with Chicken and Red Pepper
Brick Chicken with Apricot Couscous
Lebanese Chicken and Potatoes
Save and share Chicken Stew with Beans Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.