Wednesday, August 17, 2011
The Arabic Food Recipes kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Phyllo with minced beef Recipe. Enjoy Side Dish recipes and learn how to make Phyllo with minced beef.
3 Tbs olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
2 Garlic cloves, chopped
1 Kilo minced (ground) beef
Salt and pepper
¼ Tsp ground all spice
½ Cup parmesan cheese, grated
Butter, melted for brushing
2 Eggs, beaten
1 Cup milk
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat, add onion and garlic, stir until soften.
- Add minced beef, sauté for 10 minutes, season with salt, pepper and spices and stir frequently until well combined.
- Remove from heat, add cheese and stir. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Butter a (9X11”) baking dish.
- Place about 3 sheets of phyllo pastry on the bottom of the dish, brush with butter (or spray). Repeat until having 4 layers of phyllo.
- Spread the beef mixture; add 4 dough of phyllo as previous.
- Repeat the same until having 3 layers of phyllo and beef.
- Trim edges of phyllo to fit the pan.
- Slice with a sharp knife to form squares or diamond shapes.
- Bake for 5 minutes; mix egg and milk, season and pour over the phyllo.
- Continue baking for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with different sauces.
More Arabic Food Recipes:
Moroccan-spiced lamb triangles
Lebanese Olive Pizza
Lebanese Chicken Marinade
Shish Barak with Yoghurt
Beef, feta and green onion rissoles
Save and share Phyllo with minced beef recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.