|Photo: Toast stuffed with chicken recipe|
The Arabic Food Recipes kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Toast stuffed with chicken Recipe. Enjoy the Arabic Cuisine and learn how to make Toast stuffed with chicken.
Slices of fresh toast
Skinned and boneless pieces of chicken
Slices of fried chopped onion
Salt and pepper
• Cut edges from the toast (can be used in making of bread crumbs). Press them.
• Slice the chicken in thin slices and mix with onion. Add sumac, thyme, olive. Season the filling with salt and pepper.
• Put a suitable amount of the filling on one edge of the toast, roll it to take the shape of a finger, and then press it.
• Roll on the flour and dip it in the whisked egg. Roll it in bread crumbs. Make sure it is covered either with flour or bread crumbs.
• Put in the refrigerator for an hour to stiffen. (They could be put in plastic bags and kept in the freezer to be used later.
• Fry in preheated oil until it becomes brown. Put on kitchen towel paper to absorb excess oil.
More Arabic Food Recipes:
Cumin pancake with hummus
Red Pepper Hummus with Toasted Pita Triangles
Grilled Veggie Hummus Wrap
Middle Eastern Platter
Harissa lamb & houmous flatbreads
Falafel & halloumi stacks
Save and share Toast stuffed with chicken recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.