|Photo: Lamb Leg with Potatoes Recipe|
The Arabic Food Recipes kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Lamb Leg with Potatoes Recipe. Enjoy the good taste of Arabic Food and learn how to make Lamb Leg with Potatoes.
Serves : 10 Persons
Duration : 90 Min
1 Piece Lamb leg cut into large chunks
1 Teaspoon Turmeric
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 Teaspoon Ground coriander
1 Teaspoon Black pepper
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Coriander
1 Teaspoon Cumin
1 Teaspoon Dried lemon
1 Teaspoon Paprika
1 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
2 Sticks Cinnamon
4 Pieces Bay leaves
10 Large Whole Cardamom
2 Large Sliced Onions
3 Cloves Minced Garlic
1 Tablespoon Chopped ginger
10 Medium Potatoes
1 Cup Water
2 Tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
Presentation cooked white rice
1. In a small bowl mix the turmeric, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper, salt, coriander, dried lemon, cumin, paprika and red pepper flakes.
2. Sprinkle the meat chunks with 1/2 of the spice mixture rubbing gently until well coated.
3. In a large skillet heat the oil over high heat. Add the meat chunks and stir-fry until golden brown in color and dry. Put the meat chunks in a large oven dish. Add the cinnamon, bay leaves, cardamom, onion garlic and ginger.
4. Sprinkle the potatoes with the rest of the spice mixture. Arrange around the meat chunks. Add the water and vinegar. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
5. Bake lamb leg with potatoes for 90 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and leave for 10 minutes to let meat rest. Serve with rice.
More Arabic Food Recipes:
Kofta With Lemon Sauce
Broiled Chicken with Herbs
Roasted Green Wheat with Chicken ( Freekeh ma’ djej)
Lamb Steaks with Moroccan Spiced Rice
Moroccan lamb skewers with couscous
Lebanese lentils and rice
Save and share Lamb Leg with Potatoes Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.