Preparation time 20 minutes
Ingredients - serves 2
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- A pinch of smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and white pepper
- 2 free-range chicken breasts, cut into 2cm strips
- 150g 0% fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- To make the marinade, stir together the garlic, oil, paprika and seasoning.
- Add the chicken and mix thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- To make the garlic sauce, mix together the yoghurt, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and a pinch of salt. This can be made up to a day in advance if it's easier for you.
- Heat a griddle pan until smoking. Thread the pieces of chicken on to two wooden skewers (if you soak the skewers before using them, they will not burn).
- Lay the kebabs on to the griddle and cook for five minutes on each side or until cooked through. Lay the wraps on two plates and spread over the garlic sauce.
- Lay two lettuce leaves on each, one of the tomatoes, three of each of the pickles and finally top with a kebab and a dash of Tabasco.
- Fold the base up towards the middle, and the sides in.
- Serve immediately.