Easy, delicious, and healthy recipe for Moroccan Fish. Enjoy the Moroccan cuisine and learn how to make the best Moroccan fish dish. This Fish recipe consists of fish fillets or steaks, olive oil, pepper, onion, garlic, cumin, cinnamon, tomatoes, pitted Kalamata or other olives. Yummy and healthy recipe!!!
Yield: 4 servings
1 lb frozen fish fillets or steaks
4 tsp olive oil
1⁄4 tsp pepper
1 cup chopped onion
2 tsp minced garlic
1⁄2 tsp ground cumin
1⁄4 tsp cinnamon
1 can (14 to 15 oz) diced tomatoes
1⁄4 cup pitted Kalamata or other olives, halved
- Heat broiler. Line a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil.
- Place fish on pan and drizzle with 2 tsp of the olive oil. Sprinkle with the pepper. Broil as package directs until fillets are just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 2 tsp oil in a large saucepan. Add onion; cover and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. Add garlic, cumin and cinnamon, and cook, stirring, 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Stir in tomatoes and olives, and bring to a simmer. Simmer 3 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Spoon about ½ cup sauce over each serving of fish.
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.