Sunday, November 20, 2011
The Arabic Food Recipes kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Feteer Meshaltet "Arabic Pie" Recipe. Enjoy the Arabic Cuisine and learn how to make Feteer Meshaltet "Arabic Pie".
4¾ cups all purpose flour
1 tsp salt
2 cups water
• Put flour, salt and water in a mixer and blend well until the dough becomes one smooth and elastic piece (knead for 15 minutes by machine or 45 minutes by hand).
• Divide the dough into equal parts and press by hand to remove the air. Shape into balls and grease with melted butter, set aside for at least 15 minutes.
• Preheat the oven to 500 °C.
• Grease four or five pieces with oil.
• Spread the dough pieces on a marble surface and roll out with a rolling pin until they become very thin.
• Pull from all sides and fold from four directions until you get a square shape. Leave the last piece rolled out for the base.
• Put the folded pieces in the middle of the base piece.
• Fold the four sides toward the middle to make a square with the other pieces inside.
• Bring the corners around the filling to make a circle.
• Place on a tray greased with oil.
• Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
The dough can be kept in the refrigerator for 4 days after it is greased with butter.
More Arabic Food Recipes:
Phyllo with minced beef
Moroccan-spiced lamb triangles
Lebanese Olive Pizza
Lebanese Chicken Marinade
Shish Barak with Yoghurt
Save and share Feteer Meshaltet "Arabic Pie" Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.