|Photo: Butter Cookies (Ghorayeba) Recipe|
The Arabic Food Recipes kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Butter Cookies (Ghorayeba) Recipe. Enjoy the Arabic Cuisine and learn how to make Butter Cookies (Ghorayeba).
1 cup butter, soften
½ cup powdered sugar
2 cup flour
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon vanilla or rose water
Mixed nuts to decorate
- Preheat oven to (160 – 325) degrees.
- Cream butter with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar and continue beating.
- Mix flour, baking soda and vanilla.
- Gradually add flour to butter mixture, knead to form a soft dough.
- Shape into small robe, then into circle. Or shape like small balls.
- Arrange the balls in a cookie sheet.
- Top each one with a piece of nuts (hazelnut/pistachio/almond/clove).
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
More Dessert Recipes:
Citrus Ginger Cake with Spiced Orange Compote
Chocolate Coconut Meringues
Make Your Own Gingerbread House for Christmas
Abby's cookies in a jar
Christmas wreath cookies
Save and share Butter Cookies (Ghorayeba) Recipe recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.