|Photo: Cheese turnovers (White Cheese Burek) Recipe|
The Arabic Food Recipes kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Cheese turnovers (White Cheese Burek) Recipe. Enjoy the good taste of Arabic Food and learn how to make Cheese turnovers (White Cheese Burek).
Serves: 8 Persons
Duration : 20 Min
2 Cups Flour
2/1 Cup Butter
2/1 Cup Water
4/1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
2/1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup White Cheese
4/1 Cup Chopped Parsley
Fried corn oil
1. In a stand mixer bowl place the flour, butter, water, baking powder and salt. Fit the hook beater. Beat on low speed for 3-4 minutes until soft dough forms.
2. Form the dough into a smoothed disc and wrap with a cling film. Chill the dough up to 2 hours.
3. The filling: in a bowl put the cheese and parsley. Using a fork stir the chees until will mixed.
4. On a slightly floured surface, roll the dough until 3-4 mm thick. Using a 3 or 4 inch round cookie cutter, cut the dough into rounds.
5. Put about ½ teaspoon of cheese in middle of each round. Close the dough on the cheese forming half a circle. Press well on the dough edge to secure the filling.
6. Fry Cheese Burek until golden brown and serve hot.
More Arabic Food Recipes:
Arabic Style Herbed Chicken Wings
Diced lamb tajine
Squash kibbeh balls
Falafel with Garlicky Tahini Sauce
Runner Beans with Tomato
Saudi Chicken Biryani
Save and share Cheese turnovers (White Cheese Burek) Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.