|Kamar ElDin ( Apricots Pudding )|
Kamar Eldin, a famous pudding during Ramadan made of dried apricots soaked in warm water!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes approximately
Cooking Time: 30 minutes approximately
Serves: 5 persons
All you need
1 pack kamar el din
2 cups water
2 tbsps al alali Corn Flour
- Cut kamar El Din sheet into small pieces
- In a deep pan, heat water, set aside, add kamar El Din
- In a blender, mix kamar El Din until homogeneous
- Mix al alali Corn Flour and sugar, add to the blended kamar eldin and mix
- Simmer until thick , sprinkle nuts, raisins and coconut, refrigerate
- Serve and enjoy!