- 3 cups of milk powder
- 1/4 cups of refined white flour
- 4 cups of water
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl very well and then put over a meduim fire.
- Mix the ingredients with a wooden spoon continuously so that the milk does not crumble.
- When the mixture begins to boil, keep it for five minutes and then take it off the fire and pour it over a wide pan.
- After two minutes remove the cream that has been created on the surface and put it aside.
- Keep on doing this each time a cream is found on the surface until there is nothing left.