There are many falafel recipes. Each country has its own way of preparing falafel, and in every country you can find many versions of recipes.
We will suggest one falafel recipe which is very popular in the Middle East.
- 1 Kg of dries chickpeas, soaked in water overnight
- 1 big head of garlic - cut to peeled cloves
- 2 onions cut to quarters
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander (if you like)
- 1 tablespoon cumin spice
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon hot paprika
- Salt, pepper
- Oil for deep frying
- Wash the soaked chickpeas and put them in a food processor with the garlic, onion, parsley, and coriander. Grind until you get a rough moist texture. Add a little water if needed.
- Put the mixture into a large bowl; add baking soda and the rest of the ingredients.
- Warm the oil in a wide pot
- Make falafel balls with a falafel maker.
- Fry until you get a golden shade.
- Take the balls out with a slotted spoon.
- Serve hot!
Falafel and Falafel Mix
Make Best Falafel Balls Recipe
How to Make Perfect Shape of Falafel?
Falafel Nutrition facts