Ingredients - Serves 10 persons
- 4 cups water or 1 liter
- 1 tin NESTLÉ® Sweetened Condensed Milk or 397 g
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons corn flour
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- 1 tablespoon blossom water
- 1 cup dark chocolate or 150 g, grated
- 3 tablespoons ground pistachio nuts
- Add water, NESTLÉ® Sweetened Condensed Milk , cocoa powder and corn flour in a large saucepan. Bring to boil and simmer on low heat with constant stirring until it thickens.
- Remove from heat, stir in the rosewater and blossom water then pour it over an individual cups and set them aside to cool into a room temperature.
- Sprinkle the grated chocolate over the cooled mouhallabieh and set in the fridge until the serving time.
- Cooking tips : You can add crushed mastic to the mohallabiah when adding the rose water and blossom water.
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.