Preparation time : 25 minutes
Cooking time : 50 minutes
- 1 tin NESTLÉ® Sweetened Condensed Milk or 397 g
- 1¼ cups dried dates or 250 g, pitted
- ¾ cup butter or 150 g
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ cup hazelnuts or 75 g, toasted and crushed
- 1¼ cups plain flour or 175 g
- 2 eggs, kept at room temperature
- Preheat oven in a 175°C. Grease and flour 30x10cm loaf pan.
- Put NESTLÉ® Sweetened Condensed Milk and dates in a blender and blend until smooth.
- In another bowl, mix the butter, baking soda, baking powder, orange Zest, vanilla, hazelnut and plain flour until well combined. Add the eggs with NESTLÉ® Sweetened Condensed Milk and dates mixture to the flour mixture and mix to combine all together.
- Pour the mixture into prepared loaf pan. Bake in a preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.