Enjoy Saudi food recipes and learn how to make Saudi Milk and Pistachio Candy - Labaniah.
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
Serves: 7 persons
2 cups sugar or 400 g
1 cup water or 250 ml
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon ground cardamom
¼ cup pistachio nuts or 35 g, crushed
3½ cups NIDO Full Cream Milk Powder or 350 g
- Place sugar, water and lemon juice in a large saucepan. Cook over low heat for 15 minutes or until it turns into a thick syrup. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Stir in the cardamom powder and crushed pistachio to the syrup. Add half the quantity of NIDO milk and stir until well combined.
- Gradually add the rest of the NIDO milk and stir until a soft dough that is not sticky forms. Add more milk powder if necessary.
- Form the dough into small balls.
- Serve “Labaniah” balls with NESCAFÉ Instant Coffee.
Save and share Saudi Milk and Pistachio Candy - Labaniah Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.