Enjoy this warm oriental sahlab desserts recipe during winter. It is easy to prepare! have fun with your kids, they will love it.
- 4 cups water or 1000 ml
- 1 tin NESTLÉ® Sweetened Condensed Milk or 397 g
- ¼ teaspoon mastic, ground
- ¼ teaspoon ground mahlab
- 3 tablespoons corn flour or 40 g
- 3 tablespoons rose water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add water, NESTLÉ® Sweetened Condensed Milk , mastic, mahlab and corn flour to a large saucepan.
- Bring to boil then simmer for 7-10 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Remove from heat, add rosewater then pour mixture into serving cups.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve hot with “Kaak” Arabic biscuits.
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.