The Arabic Food Recipes kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Vanilla cupcakes recipe. Enjoy Christmas Dessert Recipes and learn how to make Vanilla cupcakes.
Celebrate RSPCA's Cupcake Day tomorrow with these cute vanilla cupcakes. Thanks to a plethora of new products, exquisitely decorated homemade cakes are a cinch!
200g butter, softened
1 3/4 cups (370g) caster sugar
2 tsp vanilla bean paste
2 3/4 cups (405g) self-raising flour
1 cup (250ml) milk
200g butter, softened
6 cups (900g) icing sugar mixture
1/2 cup (125ml) milk
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 24 1/3 cup (80ml) muffin pans with patty cases.
2. Cream the butter, sugar and vanilla bean paste with an electric mixer. Add the eggs, one at a time, and beat until just combined. Add the flour and milk in alternate batches and stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
3. Spoon mixture evenly among the patty cases. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
4. For the frosting, use an electric mixer to beat the butter until very pale. Gradually add the icing sugar while beating. Add the milk and beat until well combined.
5. Divide frosting into small bowls and colour. Use a small palette knife or round-bladed knife to spread the icing.
Colour: Add colouring gradually until you've reached the desired shade. Paste colouring offers a greater variety of shades and a more intense hue than liquids. Butter that is very yellow will affect the colour; unsalted butter gives a paler base after beating.
Frosting: Ready-made fondant icing can be coloured by kneading in drops of liquid or paste colouring. Roll flat on a surface sprinkled with pure icing sugar and use a biscuit cutter to cut out circles. Secure with a dollop of jam.
Notebook: - April 2008, Page 19
Recipe by Sarah Hobbs
Chocolate-Cherries Alaska Bomb Recipe - Chocolate Cherry Trifle Recipe - Baked cheesecake with passionfruit topping - Christmas Pudding Recipe
Save and share Vanilla cupcakes recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.