|Photo: Peas with rice (Bazella W Riz) Recipe|
2 cans mixed peas and carrots, 450 grams/ can
300 g round beef, cut into small cubes
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tablespoons tomato paste, dissolved in 1 cup water
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a cooking pot, heat the vegetable oil and fry the onions on high heat until golden and soft.
2. Add the garlic and meat cubes. Stir on medium heat until the meat is cooked.
3. Add the peas and carrots to the pot after draining them from the water in the can. Add salt, black pepper and the tomato paste then add enough water to cover the pot ingredients.
4. Cover the pot and let it simmer for 20 min on low heat.
5. Serve with vermicelli rice.
Adopted from Beirut Restaurants
More Arabic Food Recipes:
Garlic Chicken and Potatoes
Waraq Dawali with Raisins & Dibis Ramman
Cheese turnovers (White Cheese Burek)
Arabic Style Herbed Chicken Wings
Save and share Peas with rice (Bazella W Riz) Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.