- 24 slices toast bread, fresh
- 2 tins NESTLÉ® Cream or 340 g
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- 3 teaspoons plain flour, dissolved in 2 tablespoons of water
- 2 cups oil for deep frying
- 2 cups sugar syrup, ready made
- ¼ cup pistachio nuts or 40 g, ground for garnishing
- Remove the crust of the toast slices, then flatten each slice using a rolling pin.
- Combine NESTLÉ® Cream and rosewater in a bowl, stuff each slice with ½ tablespoon of cream. Roll to enclose as finger shape and secure the edge with the dissolved flour. Press the sides so the cream does not come out when deep frying.
- Deep fry the ladies delight in 180°C hot oil for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oil and place them on a rack to remove the excess oil. Then dip each piece quickly in the ready syrup.
- Sprinkle with ground pistachio and serve at room temperature.
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.