Thursday, June 9, 2011
The Arabic Food Recipes kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Arabic fried macroons Recipe. Enjoy preparing tasty Arabic food desserts and learn how to make Arabic fried macroons.
1 1/2 cup flour
1/3 cup semolina
1/3 cup clarified butter
1 tablespoon yeast
¾ cup water
1 ½ table spoon sugar
Oil for frying
Sugar syrup (cold)
- Mix flour and semolina in a deep pot.
- Add butter (hot) and mix it well together.
- Place yeast in a warm water with sugar till dissolve .Add the yeast mixture to the flour mixture.
- Add the water and mix it well until you got firm dough, leave to rest for 10 minutes, roll out and cut into a small finger’s shape. Press on each finger on a grater to take the curved shape with the groves of the grater.
- Fry in a hot oil.
- Remove from fryer and place on a kitchen towel, dip in the syrup. Remove to get rid of excess syrup and serve.
More Dessert Recipes:
Caramel Date Fingers
Pistachio Hazelnut Baklava
Save and share Arabic fried macroons recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.