|Photo: Pickled Cucumber Recipe|
The Arabic Food Recipes kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Pickled Cucumber Recipe. Enjoy the Arabic Cuisine and learn how to make Pickled Cucumber.
1 kg small size cucumber
¼ cup salt
3 cups water
1½ cup vinegar
2 cinnamon sticks
5 cloves grains
10 black pepper seeds
2 TBSP crushed garlic
- Wash cucumber, put in sterile jar.
- Dissolve salt in water.
- Put water, vinegar, cinnamon, cloves, and black pepper in a pan on medium heat till
- boil. Leave to cool and saturate all the herbs flavor.
- Add garlic to cucumber. Pour the water mixture till the cucumber is fully covered.
- Keep the cucumber jar for two days until infuse all flavors.
- Remove froth if appears.
* keep cucumber in the fridge after use.
* For large sized cucumber, cover with salt for one day in the jar, until absorb the most of water.
More Arabic Food Recipes:
Lamb and olives pies (fatayer)
Puff pastry with sausage
Feteer Meshaltet "Arabic Pie"
Phyllo with minced beef
Save and share Pickled Cucumber recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.