|Photo: Stuffed Chicken Wings Recipe|
The Arabic Food Recipes kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Stuffed Chicken Wings Recipe. Enjoy the Arabic Cuisine and learn how to make Stuffed Chicken Wings.
½ Kilo Chicken wings
½ Kilo minced beef seasoned and marinated
½ Cup cooked rice
2 Cups chicken stock
1 Cup flour seasoned with:
(salt, pepper, paprika, sugar, cumin powder, ginger powder)
2 Eggs, beaten
1 Cup bread crumbs
Oil for frying
- Clean chicken wings, cut away the small side of the wing.
- Keep half of the quantity and cut apart the two sides of the bone using a sharp knife by removing the small bones from one side and accumulate the wing meat in one side.
- For the remaining half of the quantity, remove one of the two bones leaving the skin to be stuffed.
- Combine well the marinated beef with the rice.
- Stuff the wings with the meat mixture and make sure it’s full, then close it well with the skin.
- Heat the stock in a saucepan; add the stuffed wings before it boils.
- Let it cook for 10 minutes or until the wings and the stuffing is completely cooked.
- Remove the wings from the stock; place on a paper towel to dry.
- Coat the wings with seasoned flour until fully covered, dip into the egg then into the bread crumbs. Repeat the previous until you finish the whole quantity.
- Fry in hot oil from all sides until golden.
- Remove and place on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Serve with pepper sticks, carrots, cucumber and various types of oil and sauces like mustard or ketchup.
More Arabic Food Recipes:
Puff pastry with sausage
Feteer Meshaltet "Arabic Pie"
Phyllo with minced beef
Moroccan-spiced lamb triangles
Save and share Stuffed Chicken Wings Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.