|Photo: Sesame Cookies (Barazek) Recipe|
The Arabic Food Recipes kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Sesame Cookies (Barazek) Recipe. Enjoy the Arabic Cuisine and learn how to make Sesame Cookies (Barazek).
1 cup butter
½ cup sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla
3 cups flour
¼ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup milk
3 tablespoon pistachios, chopped
1 egg white
3 tablespoon sesame
- Preheat oven to (180 – 350) degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla, continue beating.
- Mix flour, salt and baking powder.
- Stir flour mixture gradually into butter mixture alternating with milk.
- Knead dough on lightly floured surface, divide into two.
- Roll each piece out into a circle, cut into rounds.
- Place a small amount of pistachios on a cookie sheet, top with the dough rounds and press lightly.
- Beat the egg white, and then brush the top of the cookies.
- Sprinkle with sesame.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden.
More Arabic Food Recipes:
Coffee Butter Buns
Kunafa Nabulsiah Bil-Kishta
Save and share Sesame Cookies (Barazek) recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.