|Photo: Fried Kunafa Fingers Recipe|
The Arabic Food Recipes kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Fried Kunafa Fingers Recipe. Enjoy the good taste of Arabic Food and learn how to make Fried Kunafa Fingers.
Serves: 8 Persons
Duration : 30 Min
2 Cups Milk
4 Tablespoons Flour
4 Tablespoons Corn starch
4 Tablespoons Sugar
1 Teaspoon Flower Water
500 Gram Kunafa dough
1. The Cream: In a medium saucepan combine milk, flour, cornstarch, sugar, flower water. Stir with hand whisk until sugar dissolves.
2. Put pan over medium heat and stir with wooden spoon until milk boils and thickens.
3. Transfer cream to a shallow dish. Cover with cling film and let cool completely.
4. Have a medium skillet ready. On a flat dry surface unravel the Kunafa dough. Cut in half and place the other have aside and cover. Separate the Kunafa hair into 2-3 in bundles.
5. Scoop approximately 1 tablespoon of cream and place at one end of a bundle. Roll all the way to the other end making sure there is no loose hair and the cream is secured inside; forming a finger. Repeat with other bundles.
6. Place fingers in skillet leaving no space between them to prevent them from opening while cooking.
7. Melt about 3-4 cups of ghee. Pour on Kunafa fingers. Put skillet over medium heat. Wait for about 5 minutes. Using 2 forks flip fingers gently until all sides turn golden brown.
8. Directly remove fingers and put in sugar syrup. Wait about 15 seconds and transfer fingers to a serving plate.
9. Sprinkle with pistachio and serve.
More Arabic Food Recipes:
Easy Baklava Recipe
Baklava with honey syrup
Save and share Fried Kunafa Fingers Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.