|Photo: Labneh Cones Recipe|
The Arabic Food Recipes kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Labneh Cones Recipe. Enjoy the good taste of Arabic Food and learn how to make Labneh Cones.
Serves : 10 - 12 Persons
Duration : 20 Min
1 Packet Puff Pastry Dough
1/4 Cup Milk
1 cup Labneh
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
Presentation Chopped Parsley, Paprika, Roasted Sesame
1. Fit the middle rack in the oven. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Roll the puff pastry dough into ¼ inch thick. Cut into 5 x 3 ¼ inch strips. Brush the strips with milk. Take a standard sized metal baking cone and wrap one strip, milk side out, around the cone starting with the top of the cone down to the base. Repeat with other strips. Place cones about 1 inche apart on a cookie sheet.
3. Bake the cones for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
4. Remove from oven. Let the baked cones cool for 2 minutes then remove metal cones.
5. The Filling: Mix the Labneh, Salt, and Garlic Powder until smooth.
6. Fill cones with Labneh mixture.
7. Garnish with the Parsley, Paprika, and Sesame Seeds as desired. Serve immediately.
More Arabic Food Recipes:
Cheese turnovers (White Cheese Burek)
Arabic Style Herbed Chicken Wings
Diced lamb tajine
Squash kibbeh balls
Falafel with Garlicky Tahini Sauce
Runner Beans with Tomato
Save and share Labneh Cones Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.