The Arabic Food Recipes Kitchen (The home of Delicious Arabic Food) invites you to try Fried Chicken Thighs recipe. Enjoy the Arabic cuisine and learn how to make Fried Chicken Thighs.
For : 4 Persons
Duration : 30 Min
10 Pieces Chicken Thighs
2 Teaspoons Salt
4/1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
1 Teaspoon Paprika
1 Teaspoon Turmeric
1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
1 Teaspoon Oregano
1 Teaspoon Basil
2/1 1 Cups Flour
2/1 1 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1 Cup Butter Milk
For frying corn oil
1. Place the chicken thighs in a glass bowl.
2. Mix the salt, black pepper, Paprika, turmeric, Garlic powder, Onion Powder, oregano and basil. Sprinkle ½ of the mixture on chicken. Add the buttermilk. Cover the chicken and soak for 1 hour or over night.
3. In a shallow dish mix the flour and baking powder.
4. Flip the chicken thighs in the flour until coated with a thick layer.
5. Deep fry chicken thighs until golden brown and well done.
6. Transfer Fried Chicken Thighs onto a paper towel to get rid of excess oil then serve.
Source: Manal Al-Alem Kitchen
More Arabic Food Recipes:
Grilled Vegetable Meze Plate Recipe
Rice with Chicken and Tomatoes Recipe
Bokhari Rice Recipe
Lentil Rice with Meat & Carrots Recipe
Peas with rice (Bazella W Riz) Recipe
Chicken and Rice Recipe
Save and share Fried Chicken Thighs Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.