|Photo: Sabb El-Gafsha (Kuwaiti Golden Fritters) Recipe|
The Arabic Food Recipes kitchen (The Home of Delicious Arabic Food Recipes) invites you to try Sabb El-Gafsha (Kuwaiti Golden Fritters) Recipe. Enjoy the Arabic Cuisine and learn how to make Sabb El-Gafsha (Kuwaiti Golden Fritters).
1 Tablespoon yeast
1 Teaspoon sugar
1 Cup warm water
2 Cup all-purpose flour
1 Cup chickpeas flour
1 Egg, beaten
1/4 Teaspoon ground cardamom
1/2 Teaspoon saffron
1/2 Teaspoon rose water
Vegetable oil for frying
Sugar syrup, for serving
Pistachio, for garnish
- In a bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in water and leave for 5 minutes, or until foamy.
- In a large bowl, mix 2 types of flour, eggs, cardamom, saffron and rose water. Add yeast mixture and stir until blended.
- Cover with a kitchen towel and let rise in a warm place for 45 minutes.
- Heat oil to 160 Celsius degrees in a frying pan. Alongside the pan, have ready the bowl of dough and a small bowl of vegetable oil.
- Dip tips of your fingers in the oil. Take some batter (the size of pistachio) with the tip of your fingers, carefully slip batter from your fingers into hot oil. (it will puff into a larger ball).
- Fry fritters, turning to brown evenly for 4 minutes or until golden.
- Take it off with a slotted spoon into a serving plate. Drizzle with sugar syrup and garnish with pistachios.
More Arabic Food Recipes:
Yellow coconut dessert
Sesame Cookies (Barazek)
Coffee Butter Buns
Kunafa Nabulsiah Bil-Kishta
Save and share Sabb El-Gafsha (Kuwaiti Golden Fritters) Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.